1. The Glasshouse Report is designed to save you time, simplify your workload,
eliminate costly litigation and keep you out of court.
2. Each week The Glasshouse Report emails your employees advising them to check-
off a legally prepared, (yes or no) questionnaire asking: if they were… or, if they
were witness to: Harassment, Discrimination, Violence, Wage Hour issues or Injury.
If they have nothing to report, this process takes less than 60 seconds. If there is
an employee issue, there are spaces in the report for their response. A negative
employee response will automatically notify HR or management… and there are
spaces in The Glasshouse Report for HR or management to memorialize their
resolution. HR is also notified if an employee does not file a report.
3. The Glasshouse Report’s proactive system is like having HR personally call on each
employee once a week and ask if they experienced or witnessed any workplace
4. From the first day The Glasshouse Report is implemented, a proactive employment
history is created for each employee and their archived paper trail begins.
5. The Glasshouse Report archives a complete file (paper trail) on each employee…
for example: if employee #19 has a problem with employee number #21, you’ll
have a complete, dated history on each employee that will assist you in solving that
6. The complete archived file maintained by The Glasshouse Report includes each
employee’s weekly, indisputable, biometrically signed report, even if the employee
reported no incidents.
7. Each employees no incident report virtually prevents an employee from coming
back to haunt you after being terminated… or, colluding with other employees to
backdate or support false claims.
8. All reports are dated, encrypted and archived in The Glasshouse Report’s
independent offsite location. Therefore, it’s impossible for anyone to go back into
the encrypted files and change or erase any employment history.
9. If there is an employee complaint, management can easily retrieve that employee/
employees complete, 52 weeks a year, biometrically signed employment history,
which can be printed out and used as irrefutable evidence supporting your position.
10. Contingency attorneys will find it extremely unprofitable to take cases of employees
enrolled in The Glasshouse Report.
11. If employers are being held accountable… why shouldn’t employees also be held
In a nut shell, The Glasshouse Report™ is a simple, yet powerful system, designed to help prevent you from being targeted by employee lawsuits. You probably know that defense of a lawsuit is largely dependent on the paper trail concerning the dispute. An incomplete or missing paper trail weakens your defense, leaving you susceptible to—he-said, she-said lies, or less-than-accurate memories.
We don't know how you handle employee issues, but what we do know from experience, is that, with the exception of The Glasshouse Report ™ customers, companies do not have an automatic, biometric weekly reporting system, informing them of the most serious workplace incidents for every employee.
The Glasshouse Report™ does just that: it provides you with the security of a weekly, indisputable, biometrically authenticated (paper trail) for every employee. If an employee later decides to sue… you have proof that the incidents being alleged, did NOT happen and were NOT reported… at the times they allegedly occurred. Or, if an incident is reported, you and your (HR department) will be immediately notified by The Glasshouse Report™ , allowing you to proactively handle the potential problem, and avoid costly litigation.
Please contact us for a free demonstration, which takes no more than 30 minutes, and you’ll see for yourself how simple The Glasshouse Report™ software is to use… and what powerful protection it is for both you, and your company.
“Patents issued and Patents pending”