Why Do I Need The Glasshouse Report’s Cloud Based Software?
- On average 92% of companies will need an employment attorney over the next year*
- Employment lawsuits have more than quadrupled since 2000+
- $700,000- average jury award for wrongful termination lawsuits**
- $162,000- average cost of litigating EEO claim**
- $808,337- average employment state court settlement+
- $2,700,000- average punitive damages awarded in employment cases**
The Only Software Specifically Designed To:
- Encourage positive employee/ employer relationships and…
- Eliminate frivolous employee lawsuits on: Harassment, Discrimination, Violence, Wage Hour Issues, Workplace Injury and Safety Issues
- Alert Management and HR immediately by email and text of all reported issues, or safety hazards in the workplace
- Give Management or HR the tools for a proactive problem solving
- Protect your company from costly, debilitating litigation
- Reduce Workers Comp claims—and XMOD Scores
How Does It Work?
The Glasshouse Report’s employee friendly (paperless) cloud based software requires each employee to answer a weekly, legally prepared Yes or No (60 second) questionnaire on: 1. Harassment, Discrimination and Violence 2. Wage and Hour Issues 3. Injury and Safety Issues. If there is an incident, Management or HR is notified immediately by email and text, allowing them to deal with the employee’s concern proactively, preventing further escalation.
The Glasshouse Report is your Lawsuit Firewall, on guard 24/7, protecting you, your employees, your company and your assets!
*Law 360, New York (September 09, 2013, 1:24 PM ET) Drew Singer
**Conflicts Solutions Center
+Viking Risk & Insurance Service, Inc.
The Glasshouse Report Prevents Legal Issues
By creating a 52 week, indisputable, biometrically signed paper trail on each employee. This information becomes invaluable should a workplace conflict arise. Management and HR can access this information at any time to resolve the employment issues proactively, long before they escalate into legal nightmares.
Dollar amount the Legal System costs the United States annually.*
Dollar amount America wastes each year from excessive litigation*